Ador Car Halogen Headlight Bulbs - H1 Bulb Single Beam Lights For
Halogen lamps have been deployed in headlamps since the mid
sixties. In comparison to their predecessor types, Halogen lamps
provide more light and last longer. They are used for all light
functions at the front of the vehicle, such as low beam, high beam,
fog lamps or position light.
1. We have two distinct types of Adors headlight light bulbs that
fulfill specific light needs.
2. Choose the "Ador-White" headlight If you want to have a MAXIMUM
illumination and a “Ultra-White” color with your vehicle.
3. Choose the "Ador-Yellow" headlamp if you want yellow light or
light that is better at penetrating foggy, harsh-weather
4. Yellow light penetrates more and reflects less white light off of
fog, rain and snow.
5. Superior quality filament from Finland = Long Life, Low Heat,
Exceptional Brightness (+30% lights) and Whiteness.
Products Specification & Description:
Ador Automotive Halogen Light Lamp - H1 Bulb
Mixed gas (Xenon with Kr gases)
6000K/Ultra white, 2800K/Ultra yellow
1. Double Blister (DBBC)
2. Colored card
3. 2 pcs halogen light bulbs into Double Blister as pair
4. Seal on machine
5. 1 pair into OPP bag
6. xxx pairs into brown inner cartons as IPK
7. 3 brown inner boxes into one master carton as MPK/60 pairs
8. Size of master carton: xxxxx
9. G.W: XXXX